This last week has been wild. It was the first full week of being “live”. I’ve done lots of reading this week – SO much great content out there. Here are the top 5 things that piqued my interest this week:
- Grayson at Debt Roundup reminds us that you must change your mentality if you hope to be debt free.
- Looking for the key to financial success – Lance at Money Manifesto says it’s delayed gratification
- A celebration one year in the making – Johnny Moneyseed tells us about his blog’s first year.
- Also celebrating her first blogiversary – Broke Millennial looks back at the past 12 month.
- Canadian Utilities hiking dividends, reminding me why I’m a fan of dividend investing.
Have a great week everyone!